The Spirit of Magnolia

An infertility / adoption / pregnancy blog. After 3 MCs and IF testing (with no diagnosis) we shifted our focus to adoption. After being matched we discovered we were pregnant. After telling our agency about the pregnancy our match was severed. This is the story of our journey to parenthood.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Monday, April 02, 2007

Why am I here?

Greetings

First a little about me ...
I originally got hooked on blogging after stumbling upon http://www.stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/ when searching for information on infertility.
That find was life changing for me. After years of dealing with infertility and struggling to cope with my 3 miscarriages I was finally able to connect with others that were going thru the same things I was! I felt an acceptance that I longed for and was able to gain strength from my fellow "Stirrup Queens". I will be eternally grateful to Melissa for creating that blog. It really did save me.

Now Ive decided to give blogging a try myself. I will explain the reasoning in another post - I want to publish this first to see if it actualy did work before I get too deep into this.

;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

I am so touched! And I am so freakin' excited for you guys. I hope this journey is easy--easier, at least--and that you hold your child(ren) very soon. Very very soon. Can't wait to dance around the living room when I read about the first day you hold your child.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home