The Spirit of Magnolia

An infertility / adoption / pregnancy blog. After 3 MCs and IF testing (with no diagnosis) we shifted our focus to adoption. After being matched we discovered we were pregnant. After telling our agency about the pregnancy our match was severed. This is the story of our journey to parenthood.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Holding our breath...

22wks and 4 days .... and counting .....

I have been holding my breath for months now .... but everything is progressing beautifully!
Im still terrified but hopeful. I dont think that the fear of MC will ever go away... I mean how could it! It ruled my life for so many years ... it has become a part of me ...

I feel her move frequently throughout the day ... but it still seems surreal.... like its happening to someone else ... (We didnt want to know gender but the Dr slipped and told us ... its a GIRL!!!!)

I just keep praying that she continues to grow strong and healthy (Dr estimates she's 1 lb 11 inches now) and I keep thanking God for all the blessings in my life. We have been blessed beyond measure ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Ellen said...

Hello, I just came across your blog today. I would like to say that I will be praying for you and for your baby. I am so sorry that you have had people being so thoughtless and unkind. People just do not think or often have a holier then thou attitude, it often gives christians a bad name when people drag God's name into their rudeness. As I said I will be praying for smooth sailing for you.

Hugs
Amy

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home