The Spirit of Magnolia

An infertility / adoption / pregnancy blog. After 3 MCs and IF testing (with no diagnosis) we shifted our focus to adoption. After being matched we discovered we were pregnant. After telling our agency about the pregnancy our match was severed. This is the story of our journey to parenthood.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

FBI Clearance

Today is a very happy day for us -
we received FBI clearance to adopt from Peru today!
This may not sound like a big deal BUT IT IS!!! :-)
This brings us one step closer to our child.

Next step is USCIS. We're just waiting for an updated home-study from our SW and then we can submit everything to immigration. (and then wait some more .... UGH!)

Even though this process seems to be taking forever ... I am trying to celebrate each and every milestone ... and today was a doosie!

We are on cloud-9! This is such a blessing!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger E. Phantzi said...

Wonderful!!

p.s. would you mind sending me your e-mail address again so I can give you access to my blog? I misplaced the original message.
(eep6[at]cornell[dot]edu).

11:07 AM  
Blogger alicia said...

Congrats!! I stubbled here from lost and found connections! Thats great news. We are adopting through the provincal government and things are going well for us too. So I understand the need to celebrate this milestones! It's like a celebrating different milestones in pregnancy!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home